Best 10 Wedding venues in Hampshire
1. Stanwell House Hotel
14/15 High Street, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 9AA
Call: 01590 677123
Whether you organize a big family thing, or a small intimate wedding, Stanwell House is a fantastic, family-run Georgian hotel and a place to watch. One of today's new breed of boutique Townhouse Hotels, something different, fresh, very romantic, yet oozing rustic style and charm. A warm and welcoming hotel where you will be looked after from the moment you arrive. We can cater for any number down to 100, when a free selection frame can be added to our already lovely Bistro, with 150 guests in the evening; we also have a number of options to suit many budgets.
2. Southdowns Manor
Trotton, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5JN
Call: 01730 763800
A beautiful setting for the perfect wedding, a more romantic location for a wedding, reception, or corporate function, located in the heart of the South Downs National Park. South Downs is within easy reach of Surrey, Guildford, and Southampton, bordering the counties of Surrey, Hampshire, and West Sussex. Our beautifully renovated, prestigious wedding venue is offered exclusively - your home for the day.
Tournerbury Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire, PO11 9DL
Call: 0789 440 1891
Tournerbury 50 acres of private woods in a quiet tidal creek in one of the finest natural harbors in England. It is a unique and unusual marquee wedding reception location provides access to both private forest and coast. Tournerbury has provides a great sense of space and peace and seclusion and privacy. Reaching views over Chichester harbor with stunning forest back drop Tournerbury will make a memorable setting for your reception. Also for rent for the property is the beautiful and newly renovated cottage Woods.
The space and freedom of Tournerbury are suitable for all kinds of ideas for your special day. You might want to come by boat or classic car or on horseback, or incorporate fun games for your guest’s garden. This unique location can provide the perfect setting for a very memorable day. Tournerbury is dog and family friendly. On Tournerbury, you have the freedom to design your wedding reception you want personally, and to the source of many of the suppliers of your choice.
· Tournerbury is on the eastern side of Hayling Island, Hampshire, on the county border with West Sussex.
· Exclusive use of the venue for your wedding
· Tournerbury is a privately owned and run marquee reception location can be your own supplier’s source and your wedding reception style as you like.
· Tournerbury can accommodate weddings of any size.
· Accommodation is available on site in Woods Cottage (sleeps 8) and camping is permitted. Woods Cottage was one of the Sunday Times top 100 holiday destinations worldwide in 2012.
· At any time of year offers Tournerbury unparalleled photographic opportunities. Whether you want a seascape or forest background your wedding photos, the scenery offers endless possibilities.
4. Lainston House, an Exclusive Hotel
Sparsholt, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2LT
Call: 01962 797824
Just two miles northwest of Winchester, Winchester is a stunning 17th century mansion nestled in 63 acres of beautiful Hampshire countryside. If you are in the long, sweeping, tree-lined drive, you are immediately transported to a world far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Sensitive ports and loggias frame the picture perfect entrance and a small amble reveals a beautiful 12th century chapel ruin. The mile-long avenue of lime trees as a background, there are year-round wonderful photo opportunities.
Fully licensed to perform civil ceremonies and partnerships, you can exchange your vows and your wedding reception with us- and the Hampshire chief cook of the year at your disposal, you can be sure to enjoy excellent food.
All rooms and suites are individually designed so no two the same area- and if you are excited by the idea of having your very own mansion, Winchester reserved according to the "exclusive use can be."
5. Spitbank Fort
Solent Forts Departure Lounge, Lockkeepers Cottage, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, Hampshire, Hampshire, PO1 3FH
Call: 0330 333 7 200
A five-star location whose original guns and ammunition are stored way for 9 bedrooms, 3 restaurants / function rooms, three bars, including a Laurent Perrier champagne bar, a wine cellar, open-air hot pool, sauna, sun terrace and games have made rooms. Available for exclusive use, Spit Bank Fort is ideal for business functions requiring high-tech amenities, security and complete privacy as well as memorable social events such as wedding receptions and special family gets together looking for an alternative setting. Considerably larger than its Fort Spit Bank, and a helipad, No Man's Fort has four levels packed with a variety of amenities Amazing-it's a unique place that is sure to fire people with enthusiasm and leave with unforgettable memories. Besides a wealth of history and bags of character provides the Fort 22 beautiful rooms, a variety of large and impressive function rooms and a range of fantastic facilities making this one of the most incredible locations in the world for both business and private functions.
6. Portsmouth Marriott Hotel
Southampton Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 4SH
The hotel can host a license for civil ceremonies and weddings on any day of the week. With an emphasis on careful planning and attention to detail, all marriages in the Portsmouth Marriott Hotel are individually planned. We offer custom-made wedding breakfast and evening reception packages offering great value food and drink options you can choose from.
Portsmouth Marriott Hotel highlights
· Dedicated wedding coordinator to plan and deliver every detail of your special day.
· Wonderful choice of venues including the majestic Mary Rose Suite complete with chandeliers.
· Bespoke wedding breakfast and evening reception packages including red carpet and table decorations.
· Garden available for photos and drinks reception.
· Additional bedroom for the bride & groom.
· Earn Marriott Reward points for using your wedding at your honeymoon.
7. Spinnaker Tower
Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3TT
Call: 02392 857532
The Spinnaker Tower is a truly unique and inspiring venue for weddings and civil partnerships. The breathtaking view of the South Coast creates an idyllic backdrop to set a beautiful romantic scene for your special day.
Spinnaker Tower highlights
· A license to hold civil ceremonies
· Ceremony seating for up to 70 people, reception capacity 200 guests
· Exclusive hire of the Spinnaker Tower, including 3 viewing decks and Waterfront Cafe
· Special wedding coordinator
· Packages include reception drinks and floral decoration options
· Unique opportunity to Spinnaker Tower Light Show lighting your color scheme
View Deck 2, located at 105 meters offers breathtaking views stretching up to 23 miles. This unique space can accommodate up to 70 people for an intimate ceremony with a difference. Held at 5:15 pm, the happy couple can exchange their vows overlooking views that are certainly worth saying 'Action'! After the ceremony, you and your guests the opportunity to take in the beautiful scenery with champagne and appetizers for your evening parties. View Deck 1, located at 100 meters, will be converted into the perfect setting for your reception, with stylish flower arrangements adorn the unique space. Wedding coordinator will be available during the night your mind at rest, leaving you free to enjoy your wedding.
8. Apollo Hotel
Aldermaston Roundabout, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NU
Call: 01256 796700
Apollo Hotel highlights
· 125 beautiful rooms, including 3 Deluxe Suites
· A flexible range of inclusive wedding packages with instant pricing
· The intimate wedding receptions up to 180 people
· A license for all marriage ceremonies
· Your own wedding coordinator to assist you with planning your special day
· Ample free parking for all your guests
Discover your perfect wedding venue at the Apollo Hotel. Licensed for civil ceremonies and offers a choice of elegant rooms designed to both the smaller, intimate wedding with larger receptions for up to 180 guests. The reception rooms have a comfortable private bar and lobby lounge in which to receive your guests. Experienced team of wedding recognizes that every wedding is individual and that each bride and groom has their own ideas and requirements. With this ethos in mind, and whether you are a classic, traditional wedding or something a little more quirky choose, we will strive your wedding is perfect. Wedding menus are carefully designed by our chief cook offering a wide range of advanced food combined with an outstanding portfolio of wines to ensure a great dining experience. The bride and groom can enjoy free night on their wedding night in one of our tailor-made suits. Our beauty treatment rooms offer a wide range of packages and treatments using only the finest spa products. Some of our treatments that include the bridal make up and pre wedding treatments.
9. Weybrook Park Golf Club
Rooksdown Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NT
Call: 01256 320347 Ext 2, 2.
Weybrook Park Golf Club Highlights
· Our beautifully appointed function room has a high vaulted ceiling with beautiful oak floors bathed in light giving a barn-like feeling that seats up to 80 guests for a wedding breakfast and an additional 70 guests for an evening reception has
· Easily accessible from the M3 junctions 6 and 7 and Newbury A339 road
· The use of the golf course for your photos with views of the beautiful Hampshire downs
· Of course, no opportunity is complete without music. We use a top quality D.J. for evening entertainment. Alternatively, a live band of your choice can be accommodated; For example, a string quartet or solo singers
· A dedicated wedding co-coordinator which will work closely with you in all your plans
· Excellent reputation for food and service
· Weybrook located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the ideal place to host wedding receptions, parties, and special occasions.
The location, situated in the picturesque Hampshire countryside, surrounded by beautiful trees and wildlife, provides the perfect backdrop for your wedding album, with a warm and friendly atmosphere come and enjoy this unique place and the wonderful memories that we can help you and your guests and treasure for a lifetime.
Celebrate Weybrook Park Golf Club means you can take advantage of the beautiful grounds for your wedding photos and impress your guests with our great hospitality. Within Weybrook suite, taking in the stunning views over the course, we can accommodate up to 80 guests and enjoy a beautiful barn and vaulted ceiling, so would be perfect for your wedding breakfast should you choose to have one. In the evening, we can open the doors and can cater for up to 150 guests for a great party. You will find that our function suite is full of natural light and the bar internal to the clubhouse.
In a rural location but just 5 minutes from central Basingstoke and our local registry office and many local churches, there is ample space and parking for the bridal party and their guests. The fantastic club house is the perfect location for your special occasion with tailored packages to suit everyone's individual tastes and budgets we can make the special day you have always wanted to create.
10. Highfield Park
Heckfield, Nr Hook, Hampshire, Hampshire, RG27 0LG
Call: 0118 932 63 69
Highfield Park highlights
· 58 Charming en-suite bedrooms for your guests to stay and with you the next morning for breakfast
· Sits within 35 acres of beautiful English countryside - the perfect background for all pictures
· Special wedding and event team to help you plan every aspect of your special day.
· Exclusive use of the lounge bar and breakfast room are included in our offer wedding marriage
· Licensed outside folly with a further three within civil ceremony license suites
· Free Main house signature room for the bride and groom on the night of your wedding
Highfield Park a charming Queen Anne mansion, steeped in history and surrounded by beautiful unspoilt idyllic English countryside, 35 acres offers a truly intimate experience for your very special day.
We are proud to present our new license to host your outdoor civil ceremony in the peace and tranquility of 'The folly set put in our truly beautiful grounds and offers three further suites to host your civil ceremonies within the mansion house.
Your wedding breakfast and evening party will be held in one of our beautiful and tastefully decorated suites where natural light is abundant compliment your chosen option ceremony.
Finding the ideal Wedding venues in Hampshire means, you have to go to different places. You should also ask all sorts of questions to events director of catering. You will discover many aspects to consider when choosing the ideal location for your wedding. This article will really help you decide your priorities.
Looking for a wedding location is easier if you know what you want.
The wedding venue should be located near your hotel or your home. Another main concern is comfort for your guests. Is the wedding location easily accessible to most of your guests? Display for almost all pairs of interest. The view is added to could affect the overall atmosphere and the wedding photos. You can get a view of the ocean or a lake. Alternatively, you can use a golf course or the setting of a park. A sensible aspect is the available parking for your guests. Another problem to consider is the security of the location. You want your guests to be safe when they leave the reception, especially when it is late in the evening. All these aspects must be considered when selecting a suitable location.
Prices will vary depending on the nature of the place. Historical venues and events are often less expensive, while country clubs and hotels are somewhat pricier. Find out if food is included in the price of the location. If the location offers catering, it might be cheaper than hiring an outside caterer. Numerous entertainment venues charge extra for seat covers, decors, and beverage charges. Make sure you know what is included, as may incur additional charges.
You venue should be spacious enough to accommodate your guests. This is especially important for large weddings, such as South Asian weddings. If you have many guests, a dance, a decor that space in the room and want a breakfast area occupies, you should take into consideration the specific requirements of space.
Make sure that you know all the rules and regulations of your location as this may affect your wedding plans. Know what is and is not allowed on your wedding place before the final decision. For example, if several places not possible to put you in an outside caterer. Various locations have an outside decorator to have insurance in order to operate this facility. Various locations may have suitable for some food restrictions and others do not have the flexibility to make this possible. If you have a fog machine, imagine throwing confetti and rough rice and candles lit, you should know the policy of the location about those things.